11/02/2023

LIFE GOLD


LIFE GOLD

"I'm not in this world to live up to anyone's expectations, nor do I think the world should live up to mine"
Fritz Pearls, psychoanalyst

These are paths that we make ourselves and alone, not wasting time with what belongs to others and that we have not traced for our purpose in life. By abandoning the masks, we pay platinum interest for freedom acquired.

"Eu não estou neste mundo para viver correspondendo às expectativas de ninguém, nem acho que o mundo deva corresponder às minhas"
Fritz Pearls, psicanalista

São caminhos que fazemos em nós e a sós, não perdendo tempo com o que é dos outros e que não traçámos para o nosso propósito de vida. Ao abandonarmos as máscaras pagamos juros de platina a liberdade liberdade adquirida. @pms paula maria salgado

HUMILDADE - HUMILITY

"Because I am the size of what I see and not the size of my height" Fernando Pessoa, Portuguese writer and poet (1888-1935) Ev...